The mkiv Supra Owners Club

facelift odo meter not working

supraturbochris

Well filled up the supra again today, and reset the trip counter to see how many miles i get.

Anyways driving to my girlfriends house i find that the trip and the mileage meter are both not working :search:

I pushed the black button coming out of the clocks again but still nothing???

Anyone ever had a problem like this before?

do they cost much for a new one? will need to get this sorted asap then get it clocked back to the origenal mileage if you can do that?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest putputcar

did you get it figure out? I'm having the same problem. I have 2 used speed sensors so I swapped out the speed sensors. it will work sometimes or it counted 10 miles as 0.1 mile. Basically it's not working right.

I also did the pink and blue wires jump. see here

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=570907&highlight=odometer

Few days ago, I rewired back the pink back to pink and blue back to blue, it worked. But then today it's doing the 10miles as 0.1 mile again

I'm going to resolder the actual connections and see if that's the problem. Let me know if you find out anything.