The mkiv Supra Owners Club

nearly finished!pics

fabiocandido

Hello,

been working on my supra for last couple of days, pictures to follow with some details.

Hope you guys like it, gettin it ready for japfast!:D

i stripped the car, removed dents, fitted new body kit,refurbed the headlights,sprayed in viper green and rims will be refurbed tomorrow.

hopefully will be all done by tomorrow!

IMG00079-20100402-0932.jpg

IMG00078-20100402-0932.jpg

IMG00077-20100402-0931.jpg

IMG00080-20100402-0932.jpg

IMG00091-20100402-1320.jpg

IMG00095-20100403-0730.jpg

IMG00092-20100403-0729.jpg

IMG00096-20100403-1646.jpg

IMG00097-20100403-1646.jpg

IMG00100-20100404-1632 00000.jpg

IMG00101-20100404-1632.jpg

IMG00102-20100404-1633 00000.jpg

IMG00031-20100115-1722.jpg

Edited by fabiocandido (see edit history)

oh :blink: seems a weird way of doing it, we usually fit these before primer.

IMO that is the lazy way of doing it.

I specifically asked for all my kit to be sprayed off of the car before it was even attached..... even though it was blended.

We pulled our wardrobe out of our bedroom a few weeks ago. Had been in there since we moved in. The wallpaper and paint behind it was different from the rest of the room. The flooring also stopped at the wardrobe, was carpet underneath.

Same principle.... half arsed.

Different horses of course though.

I'm all for individuality but IMO you should have sold the MSB car and greened another, so rare nowadays :(

I specifically asked for all my kit to be sprayed off of the car before it was even attached..... even though it was blended.

We pulled our wardrobe out of our bedroom a few weeks ago. Had been in there since we moved in. The wallpaper and paint behind it was different from the rest of the room. The flooring also stopped at the wardrobe, was carpet underneath.

I'm all for individuality but IMO you should have sold the MSB car and greened another, so rare nowadays :(

lol yeah the bumpers but not the rear spats lol, each to there own i guess

i know scott,but i just dont like the msb colour:imsorry:

completely agree, i'm about to get spats fitted and the previous owner kindly put a crack behind the rear wheel, i told the garage that i wanted it to look completely perfect before the spats go on, they told me that the spats would be bonded on if they don't sit flush anyway but i still insisted i wanted it perfect and back to standard before the spats are fitted. so if i was getting a full respray i would definately want the spats sprayed and fitted after.

WELL DONE MATE. LOOKING GOOD

can i ask what sealent you used to seal the lights up with? i'm going to be doing mine soon. also what way did you use to open them apart?

thanks mate.i used normal black sealer,not sure of the make but i can take a pic of it.to open it i put them in the oven(spray booth) and opened with a flat screw driver.

found it very easy to do..