The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I now own a supra :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Supra N_A

well just got back from birmingham with my dad to pick up my first supra took me and my dad 3 hours there and 3 hours back:d was a minted little road trip!! i am very happy with my purchase it is a pure beast:):):):):):innocent: picked it up from a older dude was really a genuine person and looked after it very well.

shes only done 70,000miles. VERY clean only one little scuff on the door and thats it!

was well chuffed £40 of fuel done 180 miles which i think is really good for a 3litre!!

this was the 3rd supra i have seen and straight away when i seen it i said yes lol, 3rd time lucky i guess lol!!

here some pics of her:

Edited by Supra N_A (see edit history)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really nice car mate! I'll never forget my drive home from picking mine up! She looked grotty as hell as she'd been stood for a year or two, got her home, washed her and she came up like new! :)

Happy for you pal, enjoy your driving! :)

cheers guys i love it !!! its staying standard for now no body kit etc i like the standard look the supras not a fan off the big body kit etc.

lol no my dad did not fill it up with diesel :p not that sillly!!

ohh can any one help me out. noticed my sidelights dont work and my water for the window wipers :( only minar things but annoying!

can a MOD move this into the garage thread please :)