The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hello everyone

Guest paul roe

Guest paul roe

just signed up today dont have my supra yet:search: but hopefully will have 1 in the near future :)

just wondering does anyone have any tips or things to look out for when buying a supra

any replies will be well appreciated

thanks

:D

Guest paul roe

yes hows things im from donegal take it u from cork by the name

yea looking around for a good reliable car with buckets of power and good looks nothin like a supra for that:eyebrows: .im driving an s13 now and its been bustin my balls since i got it 4 years ago :( lookin forward to gettin rid ........

so hows things with u , is that ur car in the picture?

Guest paul roe

yes hows things im from donegal take it u from cork by the name

yea looking around for a good reliable car with buckets of power and good looks nothin like a supra for that .im driving an s13 now and its been bustin my balls since i got it 4 years ago lookin forward to gettin rid ........

so hows things with u , is that ur car in the picture?

:hello: and :welcome: to the club. All the info you need is on here. We're a friendly lot, just do a search before asking a question as members tend to get a little annoyed when a question is asked for the 437th time :D. Get as much info as you can from here and then go look for your supe. You won't regret it.

Guest paul roe
:hello: and :welcome: to the club. All the info you need is on here. We're a friendly lot, just do a search before asking a question as members tend to get a little annoyed when a question is asked for the 437th time :D. Get as much info as you can from here and then go look for your supe. You won't regret it.
will do thanks so far the sites been a real help :D

Ya mate thats my supra in the pic. You'll find no shortage of quality cars for sale on here from members or from Jurgen (Jm-Imports). Good to hear your making the switch from Nissan , lol. Plenty of Irish members here, both north and south.

Have done a few big meets recently and there's another one coming up in July so keep the eyes peeled dude :)

Welcome, Scottys advice for the day

What budget you got and you looking for manual/auto TT, start looking on the classifieds or contact Jurgen at JM Imports with your requirements. Manuals go for alot more so unless you can save a bit more or have a large budget go for an auto... and dont be put off by the auto box they are sweet Scotty's five steps to buying your Supra.

1. Join here and pay membership (the best tenner you will spend)

2. Search the classifieds and or contact JM Imports

3. Forget Ebay (members cars on here will be known and generally well serviced/maintained)

4. Dont limit your search to your local area. (be prepared to travel a bit)

5. Dont buy on looks alone read/print this thread when viewing http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=67644

Then buy, drive and enjoy

Scotty

Guest paul roe
Ya mate thats my supra in the pic. You'll find no shortage of quality cars for sale on here from members or from Jurgen (Jm-Imports). Good to hear your making the switch from Nissan , lol. Plenty of Irish members here, both north and south.

Have done a few big meets recently and there's another one coming up in July so keep the eyes peeled dude :)

:Dyea will do must get lookin around get a test run or 2 good man:thanks:

Guest paul roe

:salute:hea the supra's look sweet in t youtube vid

thanks for the help:thanks:

def printing out them sheets,,,,,,,,, think im gona go for an rz manual pref black or blue with plenty off power, im exportin my ass off to auz to wrk for a while so the funds sud b good enough. gona try get a minter so it gona take alot o lookin around:search:

Guest paul roe
Welcome, Scottys advice for the day

What budget you got and you looking for manual/auto TT, start looking on the classifieds or contact Jurgen at JM Imports with your requirements. Manuals go for alot more so unless you can save a bit more or have a large budget go for an auto... and dont be put off by the auto box they are sweet Scotty's five steps to buying your Supra.

1. Join here and pay membership (the best tenner you will spend)

2. Search the classifieds and or contact JM Imports

3. Forget Ebay (members cars on here will be known and generally well serviced/maintained)

4. Dont limit your search to your local area. (be prepared to travel a bit)

5. Dont buy on looks alone read/print this thread when viewing http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=67644

Then buy, drive and enjoy

Scotty

:Dhea the supra's look sweet in t youtube vid

thanks for the help:thanks:

def printing out them sheets,,,,,,,,, think im gona go for an rz manual pref black or blue with plenty off power, im exportin my ass off to auz to wrk for a while so the funds sud b good enough. gona try get a minter so it gona take alot o lookin around:search: