The mkiv Supra Owners Club

looking at this tommorow :)

Supra N_A

hey this is the 3rd sup i would of seen the other two just were not what i was looking for and had a few wei problems that i noticed, this seems to be really clean viewing it tommorow. what do you think??? any advice???

its done 72,000 miles,standard just the alloy wheels what i think look really smart specially the backs as they poke out abit :)

owned by a retired dude.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1521088.htm

Edited by Supra N_A (see edit history)

too expensive for a non-turbo auto - if you go by recent classified then this seems to be Auto Turbo territory.

Fixed it for you...kinda.

I agree that it's a bit over priced for an N/A auto. I think I'd be looking to pay about a grand less than that in the current climate, maybe £500 less at a push if I really liked it and it needed nothing doing really.

Doesn't look too shabby though.

i think its a really good price tbh looks very clean but i am going to try and get it down to 3300 or less if i can. i have seen so many other n/a and there up up 4-5 grand!!! its one of the cleanest n/a i have seen all them for sale on the forum have there n/a up for sale for 4-5 grand!

If you can get a few hundred £££ knocked off then it will be a great buy IMO.

Tidy NAs still fetch a decent amount despite getting slated by the turbo owners.

If it was down to some members on here we would all be driving scabby auto TT's, i for one would rather have a mint (manual) NA than a scabby (auto) TT with a few million miles on it, if your happy with price and condition then buy it :)

It is a touch pricey considerig it's standard, but if it's mint and you like it, go for it!

Standard bodied Supras will go for more generally. People are more interested in building their own car rather than going from someone elses build.

Probably a tad expensive for an auto though.

cheers for the advice guys, cant wait becouse it looks really clean and i love the wheels lol!!

i want it standard as well so i can build up on it:D

how much would you sell yours for mate^^^??? more? less lol?

I would say quite a bit more, always looks imaculate when i see it around and its a damn nice colour ;)

cheers for the advice guys, cant wait becouse it looks really clean and i love the wheels lol!!

i want it standard as well so i can build up on it:D

how much would you sell yours for mate^^^??? more? less lol?

Oh sorry though you was asking neil_na lol. I dont know exactly but itd be at least 4500, its also a rare facelift aero model so I think that also warrants a higher price tag

Hope this is the one for you mate!

Only thing I'd say is that judging by the picture of the interior, it has one of the stick on carbon fibre dash panel kits from ebay (where the solid CF panels stick to your own dash). IMO they tend to look quite tacky.... maybe you'll like it though or may be you can use it to haggle the price down a bit?

Hope this is the one for you mate!

Only thing I'd say is that judging by the picture of the interior, it has one of the stick on carbon fibre dash panel kits from ebay (where the solid CF panels stick to your own dash). IMO they tend to look quite tacky.... maybe you'll like it though or may be you can use it to haggle the price down a bit?

i hope so as well matey i really want one, yea the interior is not the best as i wanted leather seats but there only minor things so i can change them later on i suppose. as for the carbon dash it looks pretty kool but i kno what you mean i might just take it off and leave it with the black dash???