The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My garage is built at last

kslb

At last my garage is built. It seems ages since I have been on the forum as I have been concentrating on building the new garage and spending time with Matilda who is now 8 months old, it doesn't seem possible.

So just thought I would get back on the forum and say hi, supe should be back on the road for the summer, as will Eves, so hopefully we will both be at a few more meets soon.

Does anyone know if there is a NEMS again this year? If so we should go and defend our best club title!

Edit: update as the mez deck is now complete and loaded with junk!

Edited by kslb (see edit history)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! A set of ramps in there along with a compressor and air tools and a tyre change / wheel balance machine would make it perfect, with a full compliment of tools naturally! :)

It's all coming but one step at a time. I wish I could afford to do it all in one go but it has taken us a long time to get this far.

Wow nice garage matey, a nice mez level covering only half would great.

The Mez level will cover the back third so it will be 6m x 10m and it will be used for storage primarily and a beer fridge!

We managed to get the 200kilo beam in for the front of the mez level the other night but still a way to go.

Wow mate, that looks class! whats planned for the mezz level?

I think Preston - suprarider was keen to get us to NEMS again, hopefully see you there if not before.

I will check out the dates for NEMS if it is on this year and put a NEMS thread up.

It would be nice to get best club again, i think we should if we get another good turn out and get a few banners up.

holy cr@p, i can't believe it's been 8months since you were talking about building this when you were towing my car up from checkpoint!! looks awesome! :thumbs:

I have been checking the NEMS page now and again to see if it is happening this year but nothing as of yet.