The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ebay HID's

RobD

I weren't just singling out that kit just for example purposes! :)

Although that is the cheapest i've found, just wanting to know if anyone has had any problems with a kit of ebay in general? I seem to remember a few saying that the ballast's had gone wrong on theres and that they needed to buy new ones!

Thanks for the info mate, I've ordered a set now for the dip beam, are these are literally plug and play?

No these don't work on the Supra!!!!

Only joking :D

I have no idea how good these are but they are pretty easy to fit, I managed to fit mine myself, that is how easy they are! I found it easier to do with the headlights out. Give me a shout if you need some advice or a hand fitting them, they take about 20 minutes to fit.

You got mine off Knight Racer for about £80 delivered.

Well these's came today! Got to say quality seems good :)

I did think they weren't working at first after connecting all the plugs together, but it turns out that the chinese are a bit different to us and have the power wires as black and the negative as red! The plug I put on the ballast sending power to it , I had the plug on the wrong way round, on the ballast unit itself it has a (-) and (+) on it i connected the plug so the red matched up with the (+) and they didn't work, it was only after about 20mins checking and double checking I decided to turn the plug around, they came on straight away! :)

They look ten times better over normal bulbs and for £33 and a years warranty included its a steal! :)

Well these's came today! Got to say quality seems good :)

I did think they weren't working at first after connecting all the plugs together, but it turns out that the chinese are a bit different to us and have the power wires as black and the negative as red! The plug I put on the ballast sending power to it , I had the plug on the wrong way round, on the ballast unit itself it has a (-) and (+) on it i connected the plug so the red matched up with the (+) and they didn't work, it was only after about 20mins checking and double checking I decided to turn the plug around, they came on straight away! :)

They look ten times better over normal bulbs and for £33 and a years warranty included its a steal! :)

Nice one! I'll let you test it for a bit then I'll order some for my beams :D

If you buy the kits direct from China the guarantee isnt worth the paper is written on. You have to return them to the factory in China, have them checked then wait for a replacement to be sent.

9 times out of 10 they dont action any returns - I know because i visit China often and have contact with various factory owners - often the stuff is quality but dont buy based solely on the warranty!