The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/A Exhaust Pics Please

steely

Hello peeps.

i haven't got my supra to hand at the moment. but need to replace a front section of exhaust as its crack underneath the second cat. has anyone got pictures of the N/A exhaust system up to the fannifold??

i need to see how the sections break down, as i might get it all decated or find a suitably replacement item. :blink:

Thankyou:innocent:

For info: All 2nd cats are the same, regardless of whether it's TT or NA.

Why are the part numbers different then? I was under the impression that it was only UK/Euro/US spec TT models that had an O2 sensor in the 2nd cat?

Pipe Assy, Exhaust, Front (2nd cat)

J-Spec TT....17410-46160

UK Spec.......17410-46180

J-Spec NA....17410-46190

Sorry, didn't mean to confuse the issue! I was fairly sure the UK spec 2nd cats were different, so I looked up the part numbers.

I suspect the only difference with the UK spec 2nd cat is the O2 sensor boss, which could be blocked off with a plate and probably used on a J-Spec TT or NA.

I suspect the only difference with the UK spec 2nd cat is the O2 sensor boss, which could be blocked off with a plate and probably used on a J-Spec TT or NA.

Yes, that's right, the fitment and diameter is the same on the UK's, they just need a blanking plate for the 2nd O2 sensor which isn't needed on the jspec models.

mine joins funny. will get some pics up. looks like a cheap replacment for my second cat. but its blowing where it meets the first cat but on the secon cat pipe i think.

how much would you post that second cat for chap??

For what it costs, would think £15 for carriage.

If you are interersted, send me a pm, nearly missed your remark here.