The mkiv Supra Owners Club

twin turbo power

Guest skoalguy

Guest skoalguy

hey guys,

im new to owning a supra i just bought a 94 tt. i was wondering what kinda power i would make? if i build up the motor realy well, kept the stock twin turbos on there but did all the pipping and everything like that thanks.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Most likely with the stock turbo's youd achieve anything from 370-430 ish bhp depending on what mods you do to the engine of course :)

Most people with TT supras that dont want to go single, normally go BPU.... as i have done.

what plans have you got for it then ? pics ?

Guest skoalguy

sorry i should say im new to building supras i own 2 already sorry about that jim_jimmy1. i have 2 from japan. ill try to post a pick of the blue one. i dont wana run huge boost numbers cus it will be my daily driver. but do want it to go like snot when i step on it. thats why i thought of keeping it twinturbo low boost numbers. im going with crower stage 2 cams and mostly all crower.

Guest skoalguy

ohh sweet im on the same boat as u can cant figure out what kit i want. i wana make some good old power but dont want alot of lag for city driving. u have any ideas on something? cus my blue one is tt its pushing 804 at 12 psi.

ohh sweet im on the same boat as u can cant figure out what kit i want. i wana make some good old power but dont want alot of lag for city driving. u have any ideas on something? cus my blue one is tt its pushing 804 at 12 psi.

804 what? If you go BPU you wont really have lag. If you click on the blue BPU then you will find out all you need to know on it. I would also get a FMIC if you still have your stock IC.

Edited by Suprab1 (see edit history)

Guest skoalguy

see thats the thing im trying to figure out. sorry that it came out wroung. i bought the car from japan topsecret out there did all the work on it. thats what the sheet said but it didnt say what was done to it i have the dyno sheet. im a newbie but supras

see thats the thing im trying to figure out. sorry that it came out wroung. i bought the car from japan topsecret out there did all the work on it. thats what the sheet said but it didnt say what was done to it i have the dyno sheet. im a newbie but supras

Ok if you post up pics of the engine it would help. Also is this auto on manual?

Guest skoalguy

i have driven stock tt supra. but this one is far from stock when i stomp on it. thats why i need your guys help cus im new the supra world lol