The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Greddy Spec-V or Blitz CS intercooler kit for my UK-spec Supra TT auto?

fastnfurious

guys,

need your expert advise asap! will be ordering either one of the above intercooler kit for my Supra and not sure which is the best, a 2-row Greddy Spec-V (600x284x76) or 3-row Blitz CS (611x266x102) intercooler kit? i was told Greddy kit gets installed easily without much hassle/cutting unlike Blitz kit which requires cutting/enlarging the fender wall and few other parts on the body - is this true?

Both intercoolers are new models I'm not sure many people run them yet. I was looking into them for my Skyline but decided to avoid both of them, quality seems very different to what it used to be, they're cheap(er) kits and quality got a hit. Probably made in China cores with some Japanese quality control.

By paying for it

Your a bundle of help aren't you! :p

Click on User CP, you should see option there to pay for membership.

I wouldn't be too fussed on which one you go for, either of them will not make hardly any power gain and if you are staying BPU you then they should be fine. Infact an uprated SMIC is as good as a full sized front mount one.

Is there is massive price difference?