The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Built in In car camera setup

suprafan72

Depends what you want. I use 3 bullet cams which feed into a box allowing a picture in picture output which is then recorded onto a camcorder with AV input. I've hard wired a 12v feed to power them all with a switch. See my signature for an example of results.

The bullet cams can be picked up from a variety of places. 'Dogcam' should give you some ideas. There are also GPS overlay systems which come at a price.

:D Can the S6 run this???

The S6 has a configurable Can bus which can be setup for use with the Dash2 and DL1, Race Technology state that all there products use the same data format so it should be fine.

Would make a great setup, if you dont want a digi dash or data logger you could use just the Video4 and the CanBus adapter to get ECU data on the overlays.

The S6 has a configurable Can bus which can be setup for use with the Dash2 and DL1, Race Technology state that all there products use the same data format so it should be fine.

Would make a great setup, if you dont want a digi dash or data logger you could use just the Video4 and the CanBus adapter to get ECU data on the overlays.

This is exactly what im thinking :) :D Thanks wes