The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Desperate Cry for Help :(

Suprash

MODS: Please can this thread run in this section, I have a wanted thread but need more visability :innocent:

Guys, Im now at a very desperate stage to get this build completed, I just god to hope something comes up within the next couple of days :(

I desperately need to source a bellhousing for a either a W58 or R154 ?

You dont quite realise how desperate I am now and what Im willing to do to get my hands on either of these :eyebrows:

Please, anyone......?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry, what favours have I not done mate....?

Where's the hostilaty come from ?

I do lots of favours for the guys on here in moving cars around, I dont have to do it, its not my main job, but I have a truck that can be used, so I like to give a little something back by offering cheap transport costs. Its a massive impact on my weekends, I barely make any money out of it to make it worth while, but from someone that hasnt been able to do a lot for people, its my one way of doing something for the community ??

Edited by Suprash (see edit history)

*backs out of the thread slowly*

Back out or back up ;) I know your sort......:D

Apparently you can get the R154 bellhousings new from Toyota, have you tried Steve Manley?

Steve frigging Manley, how the hell did I forget about him lol....oh yeah, I schmoke :D Didnt realise he was still around...on it...;)

Have you tried Matt or Dude at AFR?

Funny you should ask that.......in fact, its probably better you didnt ask that......

AFR are my 2010 Sponsor.........possible can of worms in the making, so I will up hold my proffesionalism and respect until for now, but yes in short I have ;)

Tried asking mr-steveo on Driftworks Ash? Seeing as he's picking mine up tomorrow, he might now have one spare..

Whaaaaat lol......No mate, Im not aware that Mr_Stevo was......

Whats he picking up mate, I'll PM him now, in case he dont read shit, can you mention me to him, pweety please ;)