The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Photoshop help

evinX

Hi all, im going to be respraying my supra over the summer, and im really finding it hard to decide on a colour, right now my mind is set at stock 199 silver, the supe will look nice in silver but think it deserves something nicer, i like blues and greys...can someone do a photoshop in colours they think would suit the car? dont want something to bright, help and opinions please.

thankyou!!:)

PICT000211.jpg

everything thats on the car stays, cant really afford expensive colours, doing this baby on a budget:D i thought of satin black! could look awesome, but i want the diffuser to be different to the body colour, if i went satin the back would just look fat and ugly lol

• 2 weeks later...

OH MY GOD!!!! THOSE ARE FANTASTIC!! im diggin the white and last pic with the mania rims? awesome dude, thank you!!

Would it be possible for you to do one in satin black please? i should have my cam working by tomorrow so ill get a pic of the front if thats ok? you have skills :)

thanks, Kev

Matt grey or satin black will look good :D

Thats what im now thinking:D

How much are you going to spend on the respray? Expensive colour options or are you just having a new top coat blow over?

Couple hundred :( going to be doing it myself, cars not looking to healthy in primer, going to strip her down at home, and do it all myself, did all the body work and know i can pull this of from what ive been learning:D

OH MY GOD!!!! THOSE ARE FANTASTIC!! im diggin the white and last pic with the mania rims? awesome dude, thank you!!

Would it be possible for you to do one in satin black please? i should have my cam working by tomorrow so ill get a pic of the front if thats ok? you have skills :)

thanks, Kev

Here you go. There Axis rims, not mania ;)

attachment.php?attachmentid=107956&stc=1&d=1270896994

mas8.jpg