The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stainless Exhaust thoughts?

ooholyoak

Hi, saw this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200448051678&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

and wanted to know if anyone has had one in the past or had any thoughts on it? I know it's very cheap and won't be terribly good quality but for £169.00 is it worth a bash as a replacement for a standard exhaust on my otherwise standard n/a?

Thanks in advance on the ussually expert advice :)

Hi, i bought one of these for my old na about 3 years ago and was supprisingly quality construction. It wasn't from that ebay seller though but looks exact same exhaust. Welds and brazing were flawless, much more liked you'd expect from a high priced exhaust, also it did sound lovely. Hope this helps ( like i said tho i purchased from a different ebay seller, but i paid £250 back then)