The mkiv Supra Owners Club

the worse i have ever seen

gaz1

Quote: 'i spent alot of money on it but where ever go you get looked, Call me for any further information. £9,950 ONO.'

hahah I don't think he gets it do you...! A look followed by falling on the ground in a stich of laughter is not a cool thing...!

Who thinks that his favorite tv show is the 'Teenage Mutant Turtles'..?

I always wonder how come his friends & family wouldn't say 'hey buddy you should stop spending all your money in your car, because it looks like shit..!'

Unless that is, if all his friends & family work in Halfords...! ???

Edited by Brazil (see edit history)

What a shame....

I wouldn't be suprised if this guy had reciepts for up to £20k+ on this car; but I bet sweet FA has been spent on any form of maintenance/upgrade parts. Its all visual, visually sh*t.

He'd be best off breaking this car, I'm thinking alot of the parts dont look to bad separately - for example: the door cards look like they have retrimmed in a nice beige leather, and the boot install would look nice in the right car, the same story with the seats

The sad thing is, that car will sell and we will see it again, and we will rip into it and the new owner. Lets hope for a write-off...