The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey guys, quick question!

Guest ChrisW!

Guest ChrisW!

Hi i'm chrisw

a friend of mine has just moved over from america where he used to build drag cars, and we are taking over TSL Motorsport next month.

The question he is asking me is, what's the record for the 1/4 mile in a street legal supra? and i thought this would be the best place to ask.

thanks in advance

chrisw

Guest ChrisW!

Yea high 9's is decent but i would've thought the uk record would be quicker than that tbh, mid 8's sounds more like it.

Does anyone know for sure what the actual UK street legal 1/4 mile time for a supra is please?

Doing a sub 9 1/4 on the street could be a tad illegal, but if you will pay the fine and a cost of a driver for the year. I'll change the oil and give it ago this afternoon Chris;)

Street legal means MOT can be passed. I think some of the American guys ran 8's in street trim, ie full seats, stereo, air con etc Very different cars IMHO

Guest ChrisW!

Sorry guys i didn't make myself very clear, what i'm asking is; what is the UK official 1/4 mile record for a supra, with an MOT, on road legal tyres, at a drag strip.

Edited by ChrisW! (see edit history)