The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thanks supraloopy!

tony tt

Well Dave has had my car in his workshop (DW SERVICES) for the past few days getting some cosmetic touches done to it and repairing my boot that was keyed a while back. Fitted my new front bumper fixed the paint, a slight dent and machine polished the whole car.

It looks like new again i even had trouble getting down to collect it from Ipswich today so Dave delivered the car to me. Now thats customer service. Theres very very few i would trust with my car and Dave is one of them his skills are outstanding when it comes to cosmetics my cars proof of that he brought it up lovely.

Very impressed with the service will highly recommend him i will deffinetley use him again. :D

THANKS DAVE. :thumbs:

Some pics of his handy work.....

DSC01031.jpg

DSC01032.jpg

DSC01035.jpg

DSC01036.jpg

DSC01037.jpg

DSC01039.jpg

DSC01038.jpg

Edited by tony tt (see edit history)

It is good to hear feedback like this, a lot of us are very passionate about our cars & can be worries when leaving or handing over the keys to a stranger. Least I know Dave is someone who can be trusted if work needs to be done on my car.

It is good to hear feedback like this, a lot of us are very passionate about our cars & can be worries when leaving or handing over the keys to a stranger. Least I know Dave is someone who can be trusted if work needs to be done on my car.

:yeahthat:

How do you guys generally go about dropping off your cars to Dave in particular.......mate/misses both drive and then get a lift back, or is getting back via the train ok? perhaps some of you even trailor it up there? For me it's always the logistics (distance plus them needing the car for more than day) that make using good guys like this a pita.....

How do you guys generally go about dropping off your cars to Dave in particular.......mate/misses both drive and then get a lift back, or is getting back via the train ok? perhaps some of you even trailor it up there? For me it's always the logistics (distance plus them needing the car for more than day) that make using good guys like this a pita.....

5 min walk to Southend station, get you to London Fenchurch in 40mins :)

Its worth the distance mate hes really good. I got someone to follow me down then bring me back. The train was a bit of a nightmare for me i think i had to change 3 times. Not sure what it would be for you mate. Dave was good enough to drive the car to me and i drove him home tonight again.

He did say he was waiting on the vet coming in [COOL][/COOL]

He will be cussing it by Monday :D

Starting list lol

1. Car has a very odd water drip when hot, it appears not to be coolant, leaking washer bottler or AC !, beats me!

2. Needs a front brake disc, brake line and pad replacment I think

3. Needs a good mop and polish

4. Needs some small paint work on the front bumper

5. I would like the engine detailed and some chroming done on brackets etc

6. I want the carpet dyed black and perhaps the grey plastics sprayed black

7. I have just fitted a hand made Haywood and Scott CAT back, I would like a full decat fitted (more V8 noise needed)

He will be cussing it by Monday :D

Starting list lol

1. Car has a very odd water drip when hot, it appears not to be coolant, leaking washer bottler or AC !, beats me!

2. Needs a front brake disc, brake line and pad replacment I think

3. Needs a good mop and polish

4. Needs some small paint work on the front bumper

5. I would like the engine detailed and some chroming done on brackets etc

6. I want the carpet dyed black and perhaps the grey plastics sprayed black

7. I have just fitted a hand made Haywood and Scott CAT back, I would like a full decat fitted (more V8 noise needed)

Good luck with that mate hope it works out! :D

Nah this car is a keeper for sure, want it to be one of the best in the UK :)

You've already bought a new supra? And you want it to be the best in the UK, I knew you'd see sense! :D

After the exhaust is fitted, can you post some vids up, i love a good muscle cars rumble! :)

You've already bought a new supra? And you want it to be the best in the UK, I knew you'd see sense! :D

After the exhaust is fitted, can you post some vids up, i love a good muscle cars rumble! :)

The Haywood and Scott exhaust is on now, just going to add a fll decat to release some power and V8 noise

Parts will be Daves challenge and I will need to help him out with this I am sure

5 min walk to Southend station, get you to London Fenchurch in 40mins :)

Its worth the distance mate hes really good. I got someone to follow me down then bring me back. The train was a bit of a nightmare for me i think i had to change 3 times. Not sure what it would be for you mate. Dave was good enough to drive the car to me and i drove him home tonight again.

cheers for that chaps, train sounds like at least an option :)