The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Going rate ?

Supra-Dupra

Hi, I'm just wondering whats the going rate in the UK for say a good clean 97-98 TT 6spd stock car or maybe BPU with less than 70k miles. Oh and has to be black too. I'm just try to weighing up prices there versus importing from japan, which Ive already calculated.

Theres a black uk manual with 80k on it i think its on p/heads for £15k

Hi, I'm just wondering whats the going rate in the UK for say a good clean 97-98 TT 6spd stock car or maybe BPU with less than 70k miles. Oh and has to be black too. I'm just try to weighing up prices there versus importing from japan, which Ive already calculated.

a nice clocked car with lower mileage will fetch a higher price.

Can't say I'm surprised to see you looking for your third Supra Chris. Good luck with the hunt :)

Had my eye on finno's one went to get his number today to call him and I noticed it was sold :( it was probably the only one for sale over here at the minute Id consider buying and he let it go for a bargain price.

Nice machine alright. What did he let it go for in the end ? I think 9500 was last asking price I saw...

Thats the last I saw so I assume he got around the 9k mark. Ill probably bring one in from japland and take out the rear seats/belts etc and put down a light metal sheet in the rear and put it through the system as light commercial, 75% cheaper for tax and 25% for insurance :D, I just hate waiting.