The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift front lights, no dipped lights?

Lude

not sure exactly what model lights or bumper i have,

heres a pic...

when i turn the lights on 1 click, nothing happens.

when i turn them on 2 clicks, thats main/driving.

then when you push the stoke you have full beam/flash/the strongest 1

there are 3 seperate bulbs within the actual light cluster, the smallest 1 on the outside doesnt light up ever?

Edited by Lude (see edit history)

ah rite i see, thanks for that.

so what bumper is it then?

will the face lift indicators/sidelights fit & look ok with the bumper?

Yours is the stock bumper with the lower lip painted.

Yes the facelift indicators/sidelights will fit your bumper, you will need to drill holes to mount them as the bolts are a different spacing to the pre-facelift indicators. You will also need to splice in the wiring for the sidelights, there is a guide to this HERE

thanks a lot guys.

i was thinking of changing them for clear ones anyway for a more fresher look.

its obviously going to be an issue MOT time without anyway, so will be getting them soon.

would these be ok?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CLEAR-Front-Indicator-Lights-fits-TOYOTA-CELICA-SUPRA_W0QQitemZ370350562513QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item563a9d1cd1

or these?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CLEAR-FRONT-INDICATOR-LIGHTS-TOYOTA-SUPRA-JZA80_W0QQitemZ130373195780QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item1e5ad91804

ok so im about to get these ones...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CLEAR-Front-Indicator-Lights-fits-TOYOTA-CELICA-SUPRA_W0QQitemZ370350562513QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item563a9d1cd1

but the seller has e-mailed me saying

The ones we have are only for the 1997 to 1998 models. Whilst these are the same shape as the 94-97 models they use different brackets and bulb holders which we can't supply and although they could probably be modified I couldn't say so with certainty.

and

Ok - if you are sure you can do this. The rewiring should be fairly straightforward but how do you modify the bracket ?

is this the correct one to get?

The Ebay ones don't include the bulb holders and wiring, you will need to buy these separately from Toyota.

As I posted previously, you will need to buy the wiring harness/bulb holders separately as they are not included with the Ebay ones.

The Toyota part number for the harness/bulb holder is 81515-14390, you will need to buy 2 of these.

You will need to splice in the wiring for the side lights, there is a how to guide HERE

yea i know you have to buy the wires etc & splice,

its just the way the seller said the brackets were different it threw me off.

thanks guys will order the lights now. :D

do you know how much toyota charge for the bulb older/wires roughly?

you will need to drill holes to mount them as the bolts are a different spacing to the pre-facelift indicators

its just the way the seller said the brackets were different it threw me off.

I mentioned that earlier too :p