The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Santa Pod Today

dude

Popped up to the pod, I had to pick some parts up from Leon, it was Chav central!!!!

There must have been a problem with the track, I have never seen so many accidents so quickly, 3 pro class cars spun at the finish line , 2 are prob gonna be totalled and 1 had no damage, John Bradshaw lost his skyline racing Leon who ran a 8.01 at 169, also a wicked RX7 bit the dust and another Pro class RX spun out, had we been ready to run I wouldhave then loaded up the car and refused to run.

Popped up to the pod, I had to pick some parts up from Leon, it was Chav central!!!!

There must have been a problem with the track, I have never seen so many accidents so quickly, 3 pro class cars spun at the finish line , 2 are prob gonna be totalled and 1 had no damage, John Bradshaw lost his skyline racing Leon who ran a 8.01 at 169, also a wicked RX7 bit the dust and another Pro class RX spun out, had we been ready to run I wouldhave then loaded up the car and refused to run.

Yes there was a few chavs there!

Was strange how many blew up and crashed with so few runs taking place.

Also, I think I need to go to specsavers. some of the birds there as models looked as rough as.

How do you manage to spin out at the finish line? Surely the car is pretty well planted at that point.

He lost it before the line but kept in it then tried to steer out of it, the RX they reckon was due to heavy braking!!!!