The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi guys

jonny mac

hi guys i'm new here.

i currently drive a nissan s14a and hopefully at the end of this year/start of next shall be either selling it or swapping it plus cash for a facelift TT manual mkIV :D

i know a few of the guys from aberdeen well, (hate event, mark, monsween) who all have supra's and hopefully i'll join them with my next car being one.

here's my nissan. its almost full stage 1a just needs the horsahm dev chip however i've been offered nismo injectors so possibly going stage 2a now haha but will see what happens depends on the guys final price.

its still to get new wheels and coilovers however i'm considering not bothering and just saving the money to put towards my desired supra!!

dont get me wrong i absolutely love my s14a and its great fun yet a supra's just been my all time dream car since i was young.

jonny.

Vice's FTW! lol

i have proper photoshoot pictures of the s14 i just need to get em cropped on photoshop and i'll throw em up later.

good thing is if i buy ultralite nurburgs in gold with chrome lip for my nissan they'd fit onto a supra once i come to sell the nissan :D

aye deffo man! i was round at lewis's other day with james, leith and eddie. they liked it.

summers back! we can go on some sunny day pics. it would be good actually to see a range of jap cars together, leiths teg, my s14a, the supras, lewis's evo and whoever else i'm forgetting in the group sorry lol

aye deffo man! i was round at lewis's other day with james, leith and eddie. they liked it.

summers back! we can go on some sunny day pics. it would be good actually to see a range of jap cars together, leiths teg, my s14a, the supras, lewis's evo and whoever else i'm forgetting in the group sorry lol

yep, will arrange something. hopefully just after my car comes out the bodyshop in April :D

• 3 weeks later...