The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Had the supra on the dyno today

richarde7927

The boost is set at 0.7 bar on the first turbo and 1.2 bar on the second . There is a very very slight lean spot in the middle area but nothing to worry about , ill be putting management on it at some point so that will get rid of any problem areas .Rich.

That lean spot is always there at bpu with stock ecu. That's a good figure, do you know what that roughly works out at for fwbhp?

My civic was 379 fwbhp and had 308 whp so i would say the supra is around 390-410 fwbhp .

What sort of dyno was that on? Reason why I ask is because my Supra got 306 rwhp on the hub dyno, and that was for a stock TT (~330bhp) , plus I'd be losing more through drivetrain loss than a FWD Civic.

What sort of dyno was that on? Reason why I ask is because my Supra got 306 rwhp on the hub dyno, and that was for a stock TT (~330bhp) , plus I'd be losing more through drivetrain loss than a FWD Civic.

The civic was done on the roller type dyno

The supra was done on a hub dyno

There is a away of working out fwhp for front ,rear and 4 wheel drive . you just add a percentange for each type . but at the end of the day that is still a guess .

So at mgt racing were i had mine done they will only give whp .

Rich.