The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my new car

Japlover

so I went to pick up the new whip earlier this morning.... set off from Bristol last night by train to Blackburn to pick up Bazza's old N/A from Caraig who had bought it from him..... went over the car and must say its in damn good nick!!! Gearbox feels strong, no rattle or anything from anywhere (apart from the front cat is in need of replacment, tends to rattle sometime but thats already planned to be sorted asap) on the way home.

Am about to order an Apexi air filter, 1st de-cat (2nd already on there) and a whifbitz carbon fibre front splitter...... if they'd of answered their phone it would of already been ordered :p but no worries can always do this Monday now.

Need to also take her to my mates spray/body repair shop as theres some small bubble rust on the back arch and also the laquer (sp) has come away a bit on the passdenger door (although i cant see it, not the best of days though to look hard) but i do have a thing about making sure my cars are in mint condition so when the above is done, it will be IMO.

I also plan to buy some Rota GTLM VIP alloys in Hyper Black, 19" but am needing to work out the correct size spacers so i can have stretched tyres on. Nothing too aggressive, maybe 255's on a 275 wheel at the back, and need to sort the front out. I hope to order them in the next week or so.

It was a pleasure picking the car up and buying it from Craig, everything covered and all done fairly quickly with a nice drive home..... its obv not as quick as my old GTR but the fuel ecconomy is an improvement!! lol.

Once ive put on the air filter and splitter i`ll get some pics up to show you what shes looking like, unless i wait til the new wheels are on.... have to see what the weathers like lol

Glad your happy with the car simon, was a pleasure doing business with u! So much better selling and buying with a fellow club member imo, more like a social event!

The cash burnt a hole through my pocket and i bought a tuned gt4 on sunday, v nice condition, 340 bhp, and decent fuel economy as well!

Hope the car brings u as much pleasure as it did me, i'm sure it will!