The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Modified madness 2010 rwyb drifting camping

modifiedmadness

http://modifiedmadness.co.uk/images/banners/mmshow2010500x355.jpg

Modified Madness Car & Bike Show 2010

Friday 9th July - Sunday 11th July 2010

Baker Barracks - Thorney Island - PO10 8DH

http://www.modifiedmadness.co.uk

Club Stand tickets and all advance tickets on sale now!

Minimum of 11 tickets for Clubs, the more you buy the more discount you get.

Weekend tickets £20 (advance) - non - club stand ticket

Day tickets £10 (advance)

* Drag Strip RWYB

* Trade & Club Stands

* Drifting Demos

* Show & Shine

* Camping

* Go karts

* Paintballing

* Mod Sports

* Rolling Road

* Fun Fair

* Owners Clubs

* Bands & DJ's

* Live Music

* Entertainment

* Drift Experience WITH TEAM CHURCH

* Amusements

* Food & Drink Bars Burgers from £2.00

* Beer Tent £2.00 beer & lager

* Much Much More!

Drag yourself down to Thorney Island where you can drift away to your hearts content enjoying an action packed fun weekend. Drag racing and drifting all at the Modified Madness weekend. An action packed weekend for all you petrol heads.

Modified & Owners Car & Bike Clubs attending with RWYB and Drifting action. Amusements, Night Entertainment, Music - DJ and Live Bands. Camping for everyone including the family.

Don't miss out on the South's biggest modified event of the year!

http://www.modifiedmadness.co.uk

Edited by modifiedmadness
MISSED OUT INFORMATION ON FIRST POST (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
hi mate i have just paid for a weekend drag £42 do i need to buy a weekend pass aswell ?

Hi Brett

Yes you will need to purchase entry ticket for the event.

If you are camping A weekend ticket @ £20 (in advance) or a day ticket for Saturday @ £7.00 (in advance) and a day ticket for Sunday @ £7.00 (in advance)

Thanks Rob

Hi Brett

Yes you will need to purchase entry ticket for the event.

If you are camping A weekend ticket @ £20 (in advance) or a day ticket for Saturday @ £7.00 (in advance) and a day ticket for Sunday @ £7.00 (in advance)

Thanks Rob

thanks for the info rob

will the timing on the drag racing ie when the lights change be better.. as last yr they changed far too fast compared to santapod giving you time to prepare not just pull up to line and go.. a few people i spoke to agreed..

This is the first we have heard of this?

The guy running the drag strip is Lee Childs who was recommended to us by Santa Pod :)

• 3 weeks later...
Lets hope the Supras can put the scoobies to shame this year :D

I found the problem was the surface as I couldn't get traction very easily (until 3rd or I had to poodle off the line) and neither could most the guys in a turbo rwd, my mates with Soarers, Supras, MR2 turbos all had the same problem, so did the TVR and Dodge both running poor times last year because of this it gave the 4wd boys a major advantage! Still a cracking day tho and ill try and make it again this year :)

I found the problem was the surface as I couldn't get traction very easily (until 3rd or I had to poodle off the line) and neither could most the guys in a turbo rwd, my mates with Soarers, Supras, MR2 turbos all had the same problem, so did the TVR and Dodge both running poor times last year because of this it gave the 4wd boys a major advantage! Still a cracking day tho and ill try and make it again this year :)

Lee Childs who is running the DRag strip is "Fully prepping the track"

The first 100 metres will be "glued" so you should not have any problems this year with traction and as a result get quicker quarter mile times.

• 3 weeks later...

hope it ain't a fully preped track, it never has been before, people who ain't dragged before will be spitting out driveshafts etc. with too much grip. it's a hard thing to get right, pod have had years of experience and still occasionally get it wrong.