The mkiv Supra Owners Club

GRΣΣΚ in Bolton

Lil

Hello guys,

I'm a newbie coming from Greece, Its my first year in UK studying in the Uni. of Bolton

I'm 21 and a mkiv is my dreams-car from my child years... no supra ever sold in the Greek market from a Toyota dealer... so I hope to buy one here in the near future... (a black, aerotop one please)

I don't know anything about specs and technical stuff that's why I'm here to learn a lot from this forum which is really look very good and helpful, bravo guys. ;)

Back home i own an E36 BMW 328i coupe:

user2763_pic4100_1247087102.jpguser2763_pic4117_1247087889.jpgudsc01365a.jpguser2763_pic4124_1247088316.jpgDSC01085 (2).jpgu1763.jpgu1765.jpgu1776.jpgu1784.jpgu1785.jpg

It's my beloved-first car and it will be always back home waiting for me :)

Here's a little video i made for my car (is based on a true story) :

so, Nice to meet you guys, hope to see you soon!

Manos

ps. sorry for the long post

ps2. sorry for my not-so-good English

Edited by Lil (see edit history)

Hi Lil and welcome to the club. If your first post is anything to go by, your English is better than many of our UK members. :)

thank you, it's nice to hear it, cause I'm keep on trying

I've already got what you're looking for, but unfortunately, I won't be letting go of it just yet. ;)

thank you Andrew... really nice car!!! don't worry i havn't got the money yet either :D

Welcome..!!

If you see a white one near the Reebok then it's probably us, or SteD & Lynz, or Neil NA......:D

H.

Welcome pal, theres a few of us around the Bolton area.

I Want a ride ASAP guys :D

Welcome!

Where in Greece are you from? I love Greece!

I'm from the capital.. Athens... not the best place to be so... I wish to coming from Rhodes or Corfu :p

Welcome to the club Manos. :)

I liked your video so much I though it would be nice to embed it in case others missed it:

hU3Qpd8CaBM

Thanks a lot mate :D

I have done various of videos for BMW-Motorsport.gr (I belong to the moderation team)...

(this is one of my favourites:

http://www.youtube.com/user/manos525#p/u/5/ZYq3TeNey0g

)

and i hope for making some for mkivsupra.net :D

The supra vid sounds good and if you need extra cars I live at Clifton near Bolton and like already said there are a few other members in bolton area too:d

p.s. dont have time to watch that vid, I will do after work.