The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi from Bucks

purplewitch

Hi

My name's Sam and I'm a Supraholic. I bought my first Supra on a whim on ebay one night at 4am. I have had a lot of cars and thought I would be bored of it in a few weeks ... four years on and I cry if I can't drive her for more than a day. She's an import, non turbo ... thought I would have a slow introduction to Supra as I have other cars too and didn't want to give my insurance man his retirement cheque. I'm ready for a faster one now and I know I can't have both but I really am going to have to forcibly removed from my keys when the dreaded moment comes.

For my sins, I live in Milton Keynes .. and I am not loving roundabouts .. but I find going round them on two wheels saves wear and tear on two tyres :) ... just kidding lol

Hi

My name's Sam and I'm a Supraholic. I bought my first Supra on a whim on ebay one night at 4am. I have had a lot of cars and thought I would be bored of it in a few weeks ... four years on and I cry if I can't drive her for more than a day. She's an import, non turbo ... thought I would have a slow introduction to Supra as I have other cars too and didn't want to give my insurance man his retirement cheque. I'm ready for a faster one now and I know I can't have both but I really am going to have to forcibly removed from my keys when the dreaded moment comes.

For my sins, I live in Milton Keynes .. and I am not loving roundabouts .. but I find going round them on two wheels saves wear and tear on two tyres :) ... just kidding lol

Hi sam and welcome to the club hope you find the twin turbo of your dreams soon lol :);)

Chris

hi and welcome.. you could put a tt lump in your beloved n/a (about £2300 all in)

Hello and welcome to the club. :) Is a purple witch a more fashionable version of a white witch?

the purple witch has the color of connection to the spiritual realms (7th chakra.). When a person meditates deeply, purple appears. It just means that the 7th chakra is open and you can see through it. This means that your third eye is open. Similar powers to a shamen, rather than the black/white witch..:sly:

Hello! Good luck finding a decent faster Supra!

the purple witch has the color of connection to the spiritual realms (7th chakra.). When a person meditates deeply, purple appears. It just means that the 7th chakra is open and you can see through it. This means that your third eye is open. Similar powers to a shamen, rather than the black/white witch..:sly:

Alrighty then...

Thanks for that. This link is NWS, people!

apologies, no rude pics.. just a medical link.. although im sure you can guess what it related to..

(Wait...he is a dude right? I mean purple writing and Sam could be Samantha or Samuel!)

im thinkin its a woman, due to the purplewitch rather than purplewizard...

either way :welcome:

lolol.. you lot are nutters

yes I am a girlie.. it's Samantha .. I'll leave all the pagan stuff out of here.. not sure you boys can think about it when there's all this car talk and wicked pictures to drool over

I certainly did get lucky in my search for a faster one .. I have joined the orange supra club, for now .. I bought Chris's ! I am working up to contemplating parting with my NA .. I did fall in love and will now be on the look out for a nice very old man, who won't thrash her, will service her every week (hmm.. I feel the tone of this lowering again) and will let me pop round to visit my beloved NA