The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Urgent help needed! TT missfire

dcarrter21

ive recently put my ttengine back in the car. when i start it its missfiring badly. it was fine when i took it out....... took the plugs out and cleaned them,no change..

anyhelp would be good as ive got a drift day saturday! car was meant to be running weeks ago but due to a few things its all at the last minute!

Dave

Are the coil pack connectors definitely connected in correct order Dave? Plugs ok? I'm sure someone else might offer an explaination!

I've got a few working coil packs at home and spark plugs at home if they are needed to test that is what's suspect.

On a side note too mate, I've got your Caliper bolt to drop round.

ahrite, cheers. could you pop round tonite with coil pack connectors aswell? a few of mine are broke. cheers mate

Got no connectors left dude but as long as you make sure they are tight on the coilpacks then they shouldn't cause an issue on your driveway. I'll bring coilpack though!