The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Box Hill to Bluewater to Southend meet 17th July 2004

Branners

I mentioned this in the other thread, quite a while back we did a Bluewater to Southend run, had a meal at a nice pub and then spent the evening on the sea front enjoying the views...

In conjunction with japukmeets we are looking to do the same thing again but this time we also include Box Hill in the run (and other locations if somebody wants to make this an all day canonball).

Its on Saturday 17th July. The plan is to go to Box Hill for about 2pm, leave there at 4pm and drive to Bluewater to arrive for about 4.45pm, leave there at 5.30pm to get to Southend for about 6.15pm. We can then all head up to a nice pub that we used last time, have a bit of food and then head down to the sea front to witness the Southend Cruise for the evening.

You can join in at any of the meet points but the best part may well be the run through the Dartford tunnel on the way to Southend.

Please post your name if interested

1. Branners

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try and meet you all at Southend 'hopefully', so i'll pencil myself in. :)

1. Branners

2. Trig

3. JamesArup

4. Supragal (if I have my car...)

5. Cashpoint

6. supra66

7. Suprababe

8. Ashley Willis

9. zap

10. MR.B (pencilled)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Trig

Yup, cheers luv.

You and Keith comin??

I can manage it, don't know if Keiths working or not. Maybe tempted to join at Bluewater though rather than treking round to Dorking.

Originally posted by Faye

I can manage it, don't know if Keiths working or not. Maybe tempted to join at Bluewater though rather than treking round to Dorking.

We can cruise round to Boxhill together if youre scared to go alone ;) :D

We can cruise round to Boxhill together if youre scared to go alone ;) :D

Ta:) At least someone understands how I can't travel without another Supe in convoy ;)

Nah, just can't justify the cost at the moment of getting two supes over to Boxhill and then coming back on ourselves - especially with the trip to Billing coming up.

1. Branners

2. Trig

3. JamesArup

4. Supragal (if I have my car...)

5. Cashpoint

6. supra66

7. Suprababe

8. Ashley Willis

9. zap

10. MR.B (pencilled)

11. Heckler

12. Barry (not 100% sure yet)

13. NEO (+squirrel maybe)

Originally posted by Faye

Ta:) At least someone understands how I can't travel without another Supe in convoy ;)

Nah, just can't justify the cost at the moment of getting two supes over to Boxhill and then coming back on ourselves - especially with the trip to Billing coming up.

This is true! Forgot about Billing, although didnt i read on this BBS that is was cancelled? :eek: :conf:

Hope its not :(

Think i will prob meet at bluewater too :thumbs:

This is true! Forgot about Billing, although didnt i read on this BBS that is was cancelled? :eek: :conf:

Hope its not :(

Think i will prob meet at bluewater too :thumbs:

Billings not cancelled, Bolney is!