The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Possible meet up

Guest Clunsey

Guest Clunsey

Is there anyone out there who would fancy bringing there supra too the north Norfolk area, as in Yarmouth, Norwich or Hunstanton on saturday night? Would love a meet up anywhere in this area if anyone interested.

Sorry mate i had to go and see my miss's in uni for the day, so i missed the front but i'll defo be up yark next sunday. We always go up there for 9 o clock and chill for an hour or so. Supradan has a Evo 4 in white. Standard looking. He was up there last night if you saw him.....? You gonna be up next week. Ill be group with a clio cup in light blue, i big harley pickup truck, an rx 8. Im the biggest one, big tall lad. You up there next sunday? what you driving?

Hi there,

I live in Great Yarmouth, Don't know anyone on here apart from stan who owns a Supe, he lives in Norwich he also knows someone else in Norwich with a Supe.

I have a N/A Supe, but as you quote looks are just as important as speed.

Would be good to meet other people on here.

Hi there,

I live in Great Yarmouth, Don't know anyone on here apart from stan who owns a Supe, he lives in Norwich he also knows someone else in Norwich with a Supe.

That would be bluecoup - above :D

I'm definitely up for a meet around North Norfolk, as long as I'm not on-call at work, it's all good

seems sundays are still the night to hit yarmouth a few people i have to work with go most sundays seems the chavs are still up there, a few old school cossies and the such too

sundays can be a pain i've normally been to motocross on a sunday so sunday nights are spend soaking in the bath trying to free up the muscles :)

500 what colour is your supe? i used to have a yellow one, modded up N/A got myself a white twn turbo so look out for me if your up yarco, i live over near the James Paget Hospital.

Havent seen any other supes up the front so far this year. Yeh Yarco has still got a few chavs but the fronts not been too bad, few real nice 200sx's, Scoobys, the new Astra's. Alot of normal cars....Do like to go for a little drive though to show her off, gotta haven't ya!

We'll defo have to arrange to meet, will be good to meet a few guys off here as haven't met anyone yet.

Dude its all good to have 700 horses and respect as some look real good but i'm a kind of 400 horses looking damn good. :)

I have a N/A silver supe unmoddified apart from the usual sideskrts etc pics in my garage , I am often going past the paget to lowestoft.

Hope to see you around sometime, would defo be good to get a few people to meet up some time. Will look out for yo on the road.

just had a look, i love them alloy's.....you going any shows this year, styling and performance is this month

Hoping to mate are you going anywhere this year, as i haven't been to any meets before would be nice to see loads of supes together to see what other people have done to there cars.

Not sure who my alloys are made by but i like them too,

I didn't buy it for speed just love the look of them and wanted one for about 10 years, i sold my RS1600i last year after 15 years and finally bought one, should have done it earlier.

Guest Clunsey

I'm out in Afghanistan until mid july. Then my car is hopefully going into Whifbitz for some much needed upgrades. Would be good to meet up with people after that in august time.