The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Its a bit dirty

jazz1

Jazz, please please please get some decent pics of your car. It seems a waste to have such a nice machine but no good pics of it.

Haha i will i didnt have time to go get the camera of my brother. Now that the weathers getting better the car will be out more and i will get proper pictures taken promise:p

This "camera" that you speak of.... can I ask when you HAVE had it previously? I must admit to not seeing any evidence of such a camera.

Your doluck looks different to mine (other than the fact I had the point shaved), something is just different.

This "camera" that you speak of.... can I ask when you HAVE had it previously? I must admit to not seeing any evidence of such a camera.

Your doluck looks different to mine (other than the fact I had the point shaved), something is just different.

He's got that splitter thing on the bottom :)

Mines original:D, plus the splitter thing hehe. Cannon Eos camera i will get proper pictures once the weather is nice.

Edited by jazz1 (see edit history)

Mines original:D, plus the splitter thing hehe. Cannon Eos camera i will get proper pictures

I'm hoping its the splitter, something looks off about it. It's the passenger light area that looks very fat and sticky outy.

I didn't say you couldn't name a camera model, I said I hadn't seen evidence of you ever using it ;)

How does the blow up bubble work bud? Do you put a sheet over it and just blow it up? Is it zipped?

I'm hoping its the splitter, something looks off about it. It's the passenger light area that looks very fat and sticky outy.

I didn't say you couldn't name a camera model, I said I hadn't seen evidence of you ever using it ;)

How does the blow up bubble work bud? Do you put a sheet over it and just blow it up? Is it zipped?

Hehe well i did buy it original copy from sumopower. I have seen several do lucks that look different so i gues copies vary. Yes you throw over a built in fan cover and it blows and works constantly like a ballon. Just took the camera pictures:p. Myabe the angle i took it at might of made it look wide i dont know lol

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=93585&d=1244051935

kkk.jpg

Picture.jpg

Hehe well i did buy it original copy from sumopower. I have seen several do lucks that look different so i gues copies vary. Yes you throw over a built in fan cover and it blows and works constantly like a ballon. Just took the camera pictures:p. Myabe the angle i took it at might of made it look wide i dont know lol

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=93585&d=1244051935

I request a hovis shot.

They look fine from some angles, really off on others though.

Can't believe you designed a car around wheels, its normally the other way around. They do look good though:D

Thanks, my aim was to go with wide wheels but when the wheels arrived the fronts stuck out alot. Lucky for me the do luck kit did those front wings 25mm wider so it worked out perfect or i would have been screwed. The original wings are and do look better but im still not complaining:p. By the way how much it cost you to design this it looks wicked

http://www.mkivsuprastar.eu/