The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new member, just got my first supra!

DMY23

Hi

I'm Adam and i just bought my first supra, it's an N/A aerotop (I'm only 21 hence the N/A). Been cleaning and polishing all weekend. Love the car wanted one since i was like 10, think i might end up being life long member lol! Looking to start with bodywork and audio setup, also looking for a good insurance quote, best i got is £1500 from Admiral, i'm a trainee accountant, 21, 2 years ncb, garaged, any advice would be welcome on any of the above.

Thanks

Adam

Welcome

In my opinion, admiral will be your best bet, I have insured all of my cars and bikes with them for about 7 years and have always found them reasonable - just be sure you declare any modifications as the will not be leanient if you have a prang

Hi Adam and welcome! [GRIN][/GRIN]

I'm currently insured with admiral aswell and seem to be the way forward. For body styling I've seen the veilside spats, front bumper and side skirts go for quite cheap on ebay recently for example the spats for £20 for the set new. I'm also a pretty young driver like yourself in fact I'm 19 :innocent: haha unfortunatly I couldn't get insured on an import, that's including the NA, but I did manage to get a quote for a twin turbo uk spec supra :blink: yeah I know wtf? lol because it's a uk yet admiral doesn't seem to understand there's a couple of turbos in the way and an extra 100bhp! Oh well I win in the end. Hope you're happy with the car specially being an aerotop, you're gonna have a lot of fun this summer! :D