The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Advice on buying this Supra..!

Brazil

Hi Guys,

I would be really interested in your opinion on buying this supra..!

I am not 100% sure, as it has some pretty wacky mods? :blink:

What do you think of the price? 13,800?:rolleyes:

link to the car http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1565271.htm

Has anybody seen this car in real life? or know the owner? Any info and feed back would be really apreciated! :D

Many Thanks,

Brazil

Thanks for the imput, guys...!

I was attracted to the fact that it is a 2000 model with 64k miles and a nice body kit and in black..!

But the gold engine bay, yellow, microphone, siren...? uhmmmm = my friends when drunk getting me busted by the cops...! hahaha

What attracted you to the car,the fact it's a late model Supra?

Its because 'YELLOW' is my favourite colour it matches the colour of Brazil's football top...! hahaha Yeah right...!:p

I've just read that the car got smashed at the front...! plus some eletronic problems etc...! ummmmmmm

Have you been through the members classifieds?

Yes I have...! The problem is that I want to px my car and put cash on top..! Because I am hardly in the UK and dont have time to sell it.

I have been speaking to Jurgen, he said he would sell my car..! His been really helpfull and I believe he is the Number 1 Importer..!

Many Thanks for all your imputs..!

Just emailed her asking about the crash...? that coused her to get a new body kit and respray that she paid 7k which was crap and the body shop 'scamers' had her car stripped out side for a month exposed to the weather..!

She at the end took it to somebody else which did a really good job...!

Yes thats Yulias car, it actually does look a lot better in the flesh than pics, last time we saw it the paint was very nice, yes some of the mods are a bit 'questionable' but nothing that can't be undone, if you want get her to drop it round and I'll have a good look round it for you.

Yes thats Yulias car, it actually does look a lot better in the flesh than pics, last time we saw it the paint was very nice, yes some of the mods are a bit 'questionable' but nothing that can't be undone, if you want get her to drop it round and I'll have a good look round it for you.

Yes, that is why I am interested..! I am just a bit concerned about the crash and have asked her if its cat d? and what kind of crash it had..?

On one of her threads she explains the nightmare story she had when she had the car painted by some cowboy bodyshop the car was exposed to bad weather with it stripped out too...! But from pictures it looks really clean now..! I dont know will see what she says about the crash..?

I am quite surprised you guys think this car is over priced.

I'd have thought a late model 6 spd with genuine do luck kit including spoiler with top secret bonnet and endless pads for sub £13k is reasonable with that mileage.

Though Jazzys car is a steal for £13k and thats a single turbo to be fair :p

Interior just needs a respray, new wheel and new gear knob and that's it. Sub £150 to change all that.

Yes, that is why I am interested..! I am just a bit concerned about the crash and have asked her if its cat d? and what kind of crash it had..?

On one of her threads she explains the nightmare story she had when she had the car painted by some cowboy bodyshop the car was exposed to bad weather with it stripped out too...! But from pictures it looks really clean now..! I dont know will see what she says about the crash..?

The crash was a light tap in the front from what I remember, it would not bother me, you can see the reg number it is quite easy to get it HPI checked that will tell you if it is recorded, the paintwork is now very nice and it does have some nice bits, I do not see how this is expensive when people put up 94's for 8K and get messages saying 'great price' should sell quickly, its 6 years newer and very low miles for the year.