The mkiv Supra Owners Club

exhaust list? top 10 etc

Lude

im happy with the sound on the car,

its double de-cated,

and has a 5Zigen exhaust on (model type iv no idea)

there are loads of clips on you tube,

what is the most popular for the Supe?

i used to have a Blitz Nur Spec on my 200sx, which was stupidly mad/loud.

is that the "madest" one for the supra? or is there something really stupid?

or on a more mature level, what one is a really good/popular one...

yea to be honest, i did love the sound on my S13, was loud as hell.

i dont really want to get the same for the supra, as its a different/new car, and i live to have different products on.

but thinking something along those lines!

RSR is and will remain my favourite all rounder. Superb ground clearance, very nice deep sound, but nothing over the top for long journeys (and has a baffle if you want to run it on track days or just want a near silent journey). Only downside is the early models only last 4-5 years due be being mild steel. Not sure they are available anymore!

BL 4inch for the deepest, loudest and most aggressive sound you can get on a supra, completely obnoxious. Loved it :D My neighbours said they could hear the car going up the Reading bypass, thats nearly 1 mile away.

I have never liked the sound the Ti's make, too 'tinny' IMO.

BL 4inch for the deepest, loudest and most aggressive sound you can get on a supra, completely obnoxious. Loved it :D My neighbours said they could hear the car going up the Reading bypass, thats nearly 1 mile away.

The wife says the same about mine. It does come in handy though as she can put the kettle on and by the time i get home i can have a cup of tea ready to drink :D