The mkiv Supra Owners Club

small onto big calipers

tooley

im having a full set of calipers refurbed that i got from a member on here and its just struck me that mine may be the bigger type fitted to my car.....as i purchased new discs and brakes for the calipers im refurbing which are the smaller type if mine are bigger will i still be able to bolt the smaller ones on if im replacing everything

I you have the 4 pot and 2 pots then you have the bigger type

If the ones that are being refurbs are 2 pot and 1 pot then you have the smaller ones!

But to answer your question yes they will fit but if you do have the big supra brakes then keep them or sell them to me at an awesomely good price :D

to be honest i think they are the same as the rears look to be single pot.....everything i've got though is for the full set that is already off the car...i could have used the discs i got with the calipers but chose to get new ones or they will look silly next to the shiney powder coated calipers....as its an n/a i dont need big brakes and my antics on the streets are limited to just a few cruises a year now