The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Southcoast Run Part II - Sunday 25th April

Fitz

Thought I would start this thread as a some sort of "Official Thread" as it seems we have a route, stopovers and a decent amount of interest.

For those that are still unaware of the Previous Southcoast run, details can be found here.

The 'start' point will be the same as last time in Dorking (RH4 1SN for the Sat Nav) and will be scheduled for an 11am Meet and an 11.30(ish) depature. I'm not expecting everyone to go out of their way to meet at Dorking, so like last year feel free to meet us on the way at a Service Station e.g. along the A24 :)

The route itself has been suggested by Branners who unfortunately will not will be in attendance and is as follows: Dorking down to Worthing, then west along the A27 past Bognor etc. Stop off at Goodwood at Chichester for lunch (if they do it) or just a visit if they dont.

Then after that carry on along the A27 then south to Hayling Island. Mess about on the sea front for a bit and have lunch if not had at Goodwood. Then head back up to the A27 and off to Portsmouth/Southampton.

Map

Total distance of about 80 miles.

If any body has any suggestions about where to stop in Southampton for a bit, please feel free to recommend them.

Now I know this route may cause some people to travel a bit, but it will be a great day out *touch wood* and providing the weather is good.

Like last year, feel free to bring your N/A, TT or Single it's all about us enthusiasts getting together to have a good day. I'm hoping some members will bring their camcorders to film the day as we had some cracking videos from last year (See Here)

I will post the list of those who have said will be there and 'might' be there. If you could add next to your name, where you will be meeting/joining us I would be mos grateful, that way we have an idea of how many people we're waiting for.

Here's hoping you all can make it.

~Fitz~

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. Fitz - Dorking

2. Bradleyh_15

3. Bob_B

4. Pistonbroke

5. Supraturbochris

6. Smallshinyant

7. Mitchell9006

8. Dave17

9 Scottc998

10.Ricky49

11. miko_supra

12. Blackwatch66

13. supradibbs (maybe)

14. samuel_weller

15. Jamie P (maybe)

16. Jimbo482

17. Abz

18. 2JG

19. juanchan (maybe)

20. wiggy1980

1. Fitz - Dorking

2. Bradleyh_15

3. Bob_B

4. Pistonbroke

5. Supraturbochris

6. Smallshinyant

7. Mitchell9006

8. Dave17

9 Scottc998

10.Ricky49

11. miko_supra

12. Blackwatch66

13. supradibbs (maybe)

14. samuel_weller

15. Jamie P (maybe)

16. Jimbo482

17. Abz

18. 2JG

19. juanchan (maybe)

20. wiggy1980 , dorking

1. Fitz - Dorking

2. Bradleyh_15

3. Bob_B

4. Pistonbroke

5. Supraturbochris

6. Smallshinyant

7. Mitchell9006

8. Dave17

9 Scottc998

10.Ricky49

11. miko_supra

12. Blackwatch66

13. supradibbs (maybe)

14. samuel_weller

15. Jamie P (maybe)

16. Jimbo482

17. Abz

18. 2JG - Probably Dorking

19. juanchan (maybe)

20. wiggy1980 - dorking

Then after that carry on along the A27 then south to Hayling Island. Mess about on the sea front for a bit and have lunch if not had at Goodwood. Then head back up to the A27 and off to Portsmouth/Southampton.

If any body has any suggestions about where to stop in Southampton for a bit, please feel free to recommend them.

I'd actually recommend if people want dinner to have a blast down to Brockenhurst (about 10 miles from Southampton) down the A35, or a little nearer the Happy Cheese pub in the new forest about 4 miles from southampton is very good and has ample parking, though a stony carpark.

Would love to come but baby due on 20th!

I'd actually recommend if people want dinner to have a blast down to Brockenhurst (about 10 miles from Southampton) down the A35, or a little nearer the Happy Cheese pub in the new forest about 4 miles from southampton is very good and has ample parking, though a stony carpark.

Would love to come but baby due on 20th!

A drive into the New Forest, now theres a good idea.

A drive into the New Forest, now theres a good idea.

A35 = scenic and national speed limit ;)

The Happy Cheese is a good pub just on the border past Totton.

Brockenhurst is a few more miles down the road but at 60mph not too long a drive :) There's 4 decent non-chain pubs and also a nice Thai restaurant too. Think there's a curry house around there somewhere.

Im still up for it. Might join you all after the services on the A24, dont think there is room for two supras to wait on the slip road.

It's a huge slip road mate loads of room for us to wait safely in

You guys talking about the slip roads near Rookwood Golf club?

1. Fitz - Dorking

2. Bradleyh_15

3. Bob_B

4. Pistonbroke

5. Supraturbochris

6. Smallshinyant

7. Mitchell9006

8. Dave17

9 Scottc998

10.Ricky49

11. miko_supra

12. Blackwatch66