The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member saying hello + pics

Guest Emalio

Guest Emalio

Hi guys,

Just joined today after many many years of surfing through the pages of mkivsupra.net.

I have owned my supra since 1999 and for the last 2 years shes been sitting in the garage, never getting driven.

About 2 years ago the supra got severely hailed on, and the repair bill is over 4k Australian. It needs a full respray and a new bonnet along with all the dents repaired.

The hail was much bigger than tennis balls. Never in my life had I seen hail that big. I nearly got killed trying to cover the car up.

I was planning to buy a new trust greddy intercooler the very next day. Instead of buying an intercooler or fixing the car, I went on a much needed 6 month snowboarding holiday to Canada.

I was surfing these pages again trying to motivate myself to repair it. I've been driving a piece of shit Toyota starlet for the last 2 years, and I think the time has come to repair the beast !!

I'd just like to say hello to you all guys. I've seen some of the best supras on this site. Although my supra is nothing special in comparison to some of the rides I've seen on here, I've added a couple of pictures taken a few years ago.

Hopefully she'll be looking like this again soon.

1994 TT model

Factory leather seats

Rays 2 piece rims

HKS super dragger exhaust

Alpine head unit - MB quart splits - Boston g5 10" sub

Tien super street coil overs

full custom respray

Nice car, and very vibrant colour!

Welcome to the club and sorry to hear about your ordeal.

Although it might pain you to do so, I would also be morbidly interested in seeing pics of the damage.

Good luck with the restoration - it will be worth it ;)

Welcome to the club matey.

When you said hailed I thought you meant vandalised or something until a couple of lines down. That's shocking. You must have been gutted because she looks syunning in the photos.

Get her repaired and keep us updated:)