The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A springtime drive

cobrastang

Hi all as per my post in supra chat yesterday, would anyone be up for a meeting and convoy drive , a bit lunch some photos then a blast back home ?For me my favorite 2 Scottish roads are

1 Drive up through dounne and Callander on to Glencoe,for a bit lunch and photos with the beautiful mountain backdrop.The guys from the west and east could meet around callander then head up in convoy to Glencoe...its about 1hr 20 mins drive from Callander.There are lots of great pubs for lunch and a shandy inc The Kings house and Clachaig hotel.

2 a bit closer but still nice and wyndy, As blast down the A701 to Moffat,a bit lunch then either back along the same road or a74 then back along the A702 through Biggar to Edinburgh...We could meet the boys from the west side at the chosen lunch spot.

Both these drives would be great exercise for the cars and the roads will make you feel like a racing driver lol. we could do this any weekend that suits the majority or how about May day weekend?Im free any weekend , what do you think guys,Even guys from the north of England could enjoy the lowland drive.

If we chose the Glencoe trip the clachaig hotel can be stayed at for around £50 per room for anyone wanting to stay overnight.

Edited by cobrastang
spelling (see edit history)

Will keep an eye on this, may be able to make 25/4/10.

Coming from the far west, I may join you at Tyndrum, for the last leg through Glencoe.:)

Yeah Tyndrum is a good coffee pitstop actually.Only about 30-45 mins from Glencoe.It would be good if the Northern guys could make glencoe as well.

I thought it might have been someone from off here dropping their car round at PAT, I will see your car tomorro when i drop off my Greddy lip.

Count me in for this

It was a bit dirty when I dropped it off,but it scrubs up nicely..

Ok lets call it the 25th of april and hope the weather is nice.

1.Me