The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fitting new wheels on JDM Supra

Durandal

So I'm looking to replace my stock 16" wheels with some 18" ones and I've heard that the following sizes and offsets are recommended and am wondering if anyone with the same sizes offsets can verify that they fit with no rubbing or rolled fenders.

Front - 18x9.0 +40 disc A

Rear - 18x10.0 +43 disc B

Thanks

So I'm looking to replace my stock 16" wheels with some 18" ones and I've heard that the following sizes and offsets are recommended and am wondering if anyone with the same sizes offsets can verify that they fit with no rubbing or rolled fenders.

Front - 18x9.0 +40 disc A

Rear - 18x10.0 +43 disc B

Thanks

hi, I have the same size wheels on my car but dont know the offset, tyre sizes fitted to mine are 275/35/18 rear and 235/40/18 front, and they dont rub on the arches, i would assume that the offset is about the same, hope this helps,

regards chris.

hi, I have the same size wheels on my car but dont know the offset, tyre sizes fitted to mine are 275/35/18 rear and 235/40/18 front, and they dont rub on the arches, i would assume that the offset is about the same, hope this helps,

regards chris.

Are those toyota bilsteins in your garage? They look identical to mine.

The car is lowered and thanks for the replies.