The mkiv Supra Owners Club

cheapest place for r888s?

L33

Been quoted 200 per tyre with cams kill on 265 35 18 for the r888

Thinking of treatin my self to some rears when I'm paid just wondered where is best to get them?

I'm also on a bit of a scrounge to do little bits that are bugging me if any one can help...

Fan shroud as mine appears to be broke, just missed a shiny one for sale :( standard is fine

Battry clamp

Intercooler cooling plate

4 inch silicone tube to connect my turbo to induction pipe

Clear side indicators

Any where to get carbon sticky stuff, my lacker has come off the flat part of the middle opening of my bumper if that makes sense? Leading into the intercooler, thought rather than get it resprayed put carbon sticky stuff across it as its not that noticable but its bugging me

Preferably cheap and 2nd hand :)

Have a look around ebay mate, there are people selling second hand(but never used) tires on there at reasonable prices, I've bought a couple of sets of new tires off ebay at about 50% off the RRP.

I might be able to help you with the carbon sticky stuff aswell, do you want satin/matt carbon or shiny?

Cheers mate I didn't even think about ebay for tyres!!

With the carbon stuff I'm not overly bothered but shiney wud be nice. U no where I mean on the bumper don't u, I think I shown u at the weekend? I tried halfords but no luck, only other option wud be sun strip stuff I guess. Just don't fancy gettin the hole bumper sprayed for the sake of a bit of lacker peel!!