The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi chaps!

Guest Dimech90

Guest Dimech90

Hey guys

Suppose i should start with some information about me :)

Names Arran, im 20 from surrey.

Currently drive an E36 328i Sport

Ever since ive been a little boy, the dream has been to own a supra tt one day, ive spent like 3 years researching them :rolleyes:

I didnt think it would ever be possible to own one as theyre not getting younger and insurance i though was a problem

However i put my age one year forward on inurance and was very surprised to what i found

A uk car was 850 fully comp and a J spec was 1700

This made my dream perectly ahievable , i am now waiting til im 21 and buying one, i have joined here to get valueable information and to be part of the forum.

Look forward to meeting people and possibly coming to meets even if its in the BMW l:p if im allowed?

Arran

Guest Dimech90

Cheers for the welcome guys, i cant get a supra just yet as insurance wont touch me lol.

Plus ive only had the BM around 7 months and done ALOT of work on it.

I know the UK ones are so rare, plus i only want a white one but may have to settle for a different colour i suppose.