The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2fast2cool2

Tony

every other bonnet like this i have looked at has had to have bonnet pin's, asked the question & they replied all standard fitting's? I suppose im just not very trusting & like to have a look at thing's, no pic's of the underside either?

Has anyone got the correct address for these people?

I had an address in ince that pointed to a residential home but the number didnt exist.

I wanted to return some goods and thought id deliver them by hand, but they are undescoverable :p

Hey mate they are based inbetween Farnworth and Little Hulton, i lived less than 100 meters away and they wouldn't let me pick a manifold up, this was about 4 years ago though so they may have moved by now.

I bought a MKIV Supra crank pulley from these chaps a while back.After discovering it did'nt fit, they accepted it back.But because there were a few marks on the pulley from where i tried to fit it, they would only offer me credit note to spent in they're shop.

In my opinion, they sent me a part that was never gonna fit, so they should have offered me a cash refund.

Hey mate they are based inbetween Farnworth and Little Hulton, i lived less than 100 meters away and they wouldn't let me pick a manifold up, this was about 4 years ago though so they may have moved by now.

Apparently they are in INCE now according to the company details..

And yes, I wasn't allowed to pick anything up - they operate from a residential house and when you order your parts and pay them.. they then order it from the supplier and have it posted directly to you.

every other bonnet like this i have looked at has had to have bonnet pin's, asked the question & they replied all standard fitting's? I suppose im just not very trusting & like to have a look at thing's, no pic's of the underside either?

your a bit silly if you dont have bonnet pins/areofit catches or something with an aftermarket bonnet.

Apparently they are in INCE now according to the company details..

And yes, I wasn't allowed to pick anything up - they operate from a residential house and when you order your parts and pay them.. they then order it from the supplier and have it posted directly to you.

Dropshipping. :D

• 2 weeks later...

i bought a bonnet from them a few months ago thinking it was a straight swap as the advert read uses oem mounting points no modification neccessary however on arrival i received a bonnet along with bonnet pins.

i rang the company up only to be told ah yes we only supply these bonnets with pins im afraid :banghead: i wasnt impressed as i only bought it because i didnt want to use bonnet pins they look poo

fitted pics attached

DSC00535.jpg

DSC00526.jpg

DSC00551.jpg

Edited by MattP (see edit history)

I can give you a link for a company in china that makes these TS style bonnest that will fit with standard latches and no bonnet pins- HOWEVER the standard latches need slight modifications- the tiniest bit of metal needs to be removed from the latching mechanisms.

One other thing to note is the bonnets these guys do dont have the extra vent over the turbos- I had one on my previous supra, I have takn it off before selling and will be fitting to my new supra. Hit me with a PM if you want the info.