The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bonnet vents cut by Xquisite , what do you think?

mplavery

Hi people

Just got my bonnet back from Xquisite, really really pleased with it, i cant believe how well it has turned out.

I would HIGHLY recommend these guys to anyone, They are extremely helpful and their quality of work is outstanding! The majority of work they do is custom based and there is not much they cant do to a car. The projects and work they had done in their garage was jaw dropping when they showed me round their workshop. I was very impressed .

here is a link

http://www.xquisiteautomotive.co.uk/

As most of you know my car is having alot of bodywork done but i have had some problems with the bodyshop and some of the parts ive been supplied. The car has been in there a year now and what was meant to be an exciting project has turned into a stressful one instead. Im hoping the car will be out in 6 to 8 weeks.

The copy Do-luck front bumper and Blitz side skirts weren't the best fit and required more work to have them on the car which i was not happy with. So i took the plunge and bought original Do-luck bumper and Blitz side skirts as i want the car perfect.

So the Do-luck front bumper and blitz side skirts (copys) are for sale £350 pick up only. I will do a proper sale advert when i get some pics

Anyway to the best bit...pics of the bonnet

enjoy

Some of you are asking for pics of the bumper and skirts i will have for sale, This is all i have at the at the mo. I will be getting better pics and will do a for sale thread soon. I would prefer to sell them as a pair for £350 collected