The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New pressie from Germany!!

ellis

Next stage of 'Project Subtlety' arrived today! Booked into the garage for Tuesday whilst I'm up in Scotland, should be painted and fitted whilst I'm away. Roof spoiler and TRD will be no more (new homes already found as well).

Can't wait to get this fitted. Sorry Peter, only another week of total exclusivity!!

Proof of the pudding and all that!!

I think with the OEM skirts and spats and the Jade Rs this will sit well. Happy to be proved wrong though!! Will stick some pics up end of next week and see what the general consensus is then.

Yep! That looks really good , It blends in with the car.

How much is one?

All in, with delivery and taxes, it was €460 - about £420 at the moment with exchange rate. Could only justify the cost with the sale of the other spoilers! Rare anyway!

I think its either a stock or TRD sized wing or no wing at all for me and £420 is just a bit steep in my opinion.

Each to their own though and good to see something a bit differant

I agree - be no good if we all liked the same thing! And £420 is steep hence the sale of other bits to fund it. I almost went spoilerless after the break in but didn't quite have the balls! I love the TRD look and wanted it for a long time, but the car is still a complete tw@t-magnet so a more subtle approach is in order. The pics will tell the full story - you never know, it may sway a few opinions.

Ive just fitted my half carbon TRD wing after selling my fibreglass one that came with the WBK.

I was wingless for a few months and the look definetly grew on me but the full TRD look with the WBK is one of the best in my book as its nice and subtle.

Look forward to seeing yours from a few differant angles

Good choise ellis, looks very nice fitted. And rare too I would guess.

As far as I know, Mr Peter Richards may well be the only person in the UK with this spoiler fitted (I've really pi55ed on his chips with this purchase!!:p) but at least there's a club with 2 members in it now!

As far as I know, Mr Peter Richards may well be the only person in the UK with this spoiler fitted (I've really pi55ed on his chips with this purchase!!:p) but at least there's a club with 2 members in it now!

I am sure he'll be ok, I have never seen that type before. You need to make a mould and get me a CF copy :)