The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my attempt at building a website...

Project Blitz

Yes, its not bad..

Just a few big spaces under the image on the home page..

If you used php you could have a nice contact form rarther than an email address.. (waste of a page really)

No real need to "search" your site, so the search box could go I guess...

A nice Logo at the top in the blue/black area would look nice?

Then some basic seo if you wanted to get yourself found too

copied most of it :)

tbh i just chucked aload there to see what it will look like and soon hope to play around and try embed some videos/ pics etc

got SRD in there too and will link in WHIFBITZ and anyone else i get good customer service from & guide people to here if not already here of course!

The only thing i dont really like is the way you have listen the mods. All engine mods are in a paragraph, I think they would be better as bullet points.

Nice car :)

Cheers mate, shes my baby!

yup they are just copied from the original feature

I am planning to have a full spec listed in text bullet points once engine work is done plus hoping i can have some photos to go with the build!

as Lee @ SRD said they really went overboard with the build and chucked money at it like crazy- i guess they were determined to smash the record so the build was ready to take MUCH more power should it need it- funny they found only 600odd was enough with the right handling set up

as for site; its all work in progress just put stuff on to see how the layout would look- points above noted

• 4 weeks later...