The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Look out Audi's, here I come ;)

David P

My back is aching from working on the engine, so treated it to a day of sitting down jobs.

Have converted the sidelights into indicators, and fitted Hella Angel Eyes equiped with HID conversions.

The LED's are wired as sidelights, and make good daylights too.

Now I can get my own back, by lurking intimidatingly close behind a few Audi's ;)

I like it :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=106421&d=1268353441

js800_angel3_001.jpg

The Angels protrude 5mm more than the stock indicators.

I could slide them back more on the brackets, but it would make alignment a wind up.

Aesthetically not a great deal different from clear indicator lenses, but with the added bonus of daylights and a pair of HID's.

It's legal and I like it. :)

Edited by David P (see edit history)

I quite like the idea of having the indicators inside the headlights (I thought of doing what you've done here a while back, although never did...), but I've got to be honest and say that I'm not keen on the other lights in the bumper. They just don't look... integrated enough. It's like they look stuck on, rather than part of the car.

But to each his own! If you like it, keep it, you know?

I quite like the idea of having the indicators inside the headlights (I thought of doing what you've done here a while back, although never did...), but I've got to be honest and say that I'm not keen on the other lights in the bumper. They just don't look... integrated enough. It's like they look stuck on, rather than part of the car.

But to each his own! If you like it, keep it, you know?

What he said.

Guest Brian Mallon

Don't like it at all, Makes it look cheap and tacky if i'm honest, same as people do to their saxo and corsa but you expect that from them.

Leave it as its meant to be.