The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra gains 1k in value in 2 hours!

The Raven

Anyone know JAP-PERFORMANCE-PARTS on ebay?

They have a 5 speed TT transplant in for breaking, I asked this morning how much for the whole car,

I was told 3.5k I bulk at that but think never mind its hugly over the odds considering it had a TRD bonnet, OEM skirts spats yadda yadda

Then i get another reply 2 hours later.

£4000 + vat! so now its £4600

The rule ist forget pensions and ISA savings, your supra will go up and up!

to my mind supra prices are being artificially kept high as people know the supra bubble has burst.....look at n/a engine prices people were giving them away on here only a year ago and then they all got snapped up and now are on the up again

supply and demand but i'm glad im an n/a owner and dont have to take the hit you turbo guys have to when buying anything

to my mind supra prices are being artificially kept high as people know the supra bubble has burst.....look at n/a engine prices people were giving them away on here only a year ago and then they all got snapped up and now are on the up again

supply and demand but i'm glad im an n/a owner and dont have to take the hit you turbo guys have to when buying anything

You N/A guy's will come up with any excuse to justify the lack of a turbo or 2