The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands Mini Meet (Sat 13/3/10)

scotty71

Well the weather so far this week has been pretty dam good and its going to be nice on Saturday according to the forecasts:d Is anyone from the Midlands area up for a mini meet up somewhere? Peeps from Brum, Stoke, Derbys, Leics, Notts etc etc. Could meet up late afternoon while still light and maybe get some food and a swift pint somewhere and take some pics n vids:d (depending on who is up for it)

Location could be arranged depending on where everyone is coming from and then make it central to everybody. I know its only a couple of days away but the weather so far has been terrible but Saturday looks good good. Ok guys let me know your thoughts on this.

Scotty

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, best make it somewhere with a TV. First race of the F1 season starts at 12am!

Forgot all about the F1, afraid that rules Sunday out from me and its MOTHERS DAY !!! so i'll be spending it with my mom watching it on her big screen and having a Sunday roast :D

Sorry chaps

Forgot all about the F1, afraid that rules Sunday out from me and its MOTHERS DAY !!! so i'll be spending it with my mom watching it on her big screen and having a Sunday roast :D

Sorry chaps

Oops, forgot all about Mothers Day! Can't do Sunday either then. Sorry scotty!

It doesn't look great on the weather front, according to the met office, showers some heavy and thundery max temp 8 c

Any ideas where your having this meet as were all spread over midlands a fair bit.

Derby, Leicester, Solihull

Well the weather is good in leicester tomorrow

0900 sun 4 °C W 6 mph

1200 sun 8 °C NW 13 mph

1500 overcast 10 °C NW 14 mph 29 mph

1800 overcast 7 °C NW 14 mph

Night 3 °C WNW 12 mph 24 mph

I think we need to just pick a time and place and go for it i think we will get more people saying yes or no that way . Rich.

Wait to see if Dnk can make it tomorrow and any others.... wait till bit later and I will look for a place. If Dnk's coming we will need to look central from leics and west mids:)

scotty

I'll be there where ever there is lol hopefully somewhere near a pub so we can get a beer ?