The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mot passed again

DodgyRog

I must say that it amazes me, my cars now 15 years old and done 74k miles.

It's gone through the Mot for the 3rd year in a row, without a problem.

In my first year of ownership, I had an advisory on a rear disc I think and last year was failed for my number plate, which with a chat was sorted and this year with a legal number plate (sort of on the passenger seat:innocent:) it went through with just rear tyre advisory

Now although I try and look after my Supe, I do drive it hard ,quite a lot if I am honest, but they are so solid, even the Mot guy commented on how well everything is and he sees cars 3 years old in a much worse state than mine mechanically.

So just a thumbs up to Toyota, just start building cars like you used too and Toyota will be back on course again:cool:

Sorry I know lots of people post this Mot thing, but its just amazing when you think how old our cars are now and the sort of driving a lot of ours cars get.

Mine is a daily driver by the way:d

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

mines in for the MOT tomorrow... i hope a crack in the front bumper doesnt make it fail, ive put my legal number plate back on too

Good luck, the crack shouldn't be a problem, unless there are any sharp edges, if there are, cover them in some tape to soften and cover the sharp bits;)