The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted Rad for an NA auto

JSeaman

boooooo no free trading

pay your membership then you can have the mebers privalages

I know that's only a playful comment but :

1. If I paid to be a member of every forum I was on it would literally cost me hundreds of pounds

2. I post up guides on most forums which are purely there to save people money (lots of it), it takes me hundreds of hours

3. The best thing about forums is that they are free!

4. Don't forget this is doing me no favours, I don't even know the guy! You're just helping out another mk4 owner

Sorry if that sounds over defensive but I'm not a fan of 'bullying' into payment

In the nicest possible way, it's trying to force payment. I'm only asking this as a favour because I'm registered on here.

Forum/owners club, I like to think I normally give a heck of a lot more than I receive

I'm not wanting to tread on toes by stepping outside the boundaries of forum rules but I imagine that in the circumstances I'm not really asking a lot? I may be wrong (that's not meant sarcastically)

Mmmmm,

There are two sides to every coin.

I have been a paid up member on here for 8 months now, but yet to have this confirmed with the membership pack I have paid for, maybe next year I will recieve two? ;)

Can't complain too much though, i've had my tenners worth of buying and selling Mk4 parts, learnt a lot about Supra's from reading the answers to questions of others, and even one or two of mine, plus the added bonus of 'penpal flack' for my Supra not having a turbo. :);)

Tell your mate the rad is £50 inc P&P and you can get your membership pack not delivered for free. ;)

Still the best deal you are likely to find. :)

Regards

David

Don't get me wrong I understand that forums need support from members and if you're a regular, especially those needing a lot of help, contributing is a good idea. I've certainly done it in the past.

I joined here because I got a 1JZ powered mk3 and know there is some overlap with the 2JZ, as a bonus I get to throw in a few answer to questions about mk3 supras while I'm on here and pick up a few parts. I don't think I've asked a single question on here but answered a few for others, not sure I really need to pay as well to be involved?

A short while ago, I was tinkering with some Mk3 parts I planned to fit to my Mk4 and thought it a good idea to sign up for the Mk3 club. :idea:

However, my application was refused on the grounds that I didn't own a Mk3. :looney:

If it was like that on here, there wouldn't be half the members. :D

Really?! I'm amazed at that, a vast number of members on there don't have mk3s and there is no stigma attached to this - we get loads of members who are thinking about buying a car so join up.

I've asked the guy who needs this (well, the person who was asking on the mk3 forum on behalf of the mk4 owner!) to give me an email address so you can deal direct and avoid this issue of paying to ask for parts