The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For any one wants a very sought after supra...

RobD

At that price? joking aint ya?

I bet i could get a very low miles year 2000 plus j-spec TT6 supra for less than that? sorry its not "sought after" car in my eyes, id rather have a j-spec than uk tbh.

intresting.. whys that? not questioning your judgement i thought the uk spec was the one to get(mind you only from hear say). J-spec has always looked good to me because of the price.

Id rather have a newer lower miles car, i hate the beige/cream interior in most of them, just looks wrong to me and i listen to people like Branners who have owned both and say they prefer the lighter faster spooling j-spec car over uk.

All imo of course, 15k seems madness to me for that car.

I'd probably have a J-spec rather than this (vvti manual for this money) but they're rare, and the discount on insurance for youngsters will ensure it holds its value.

They do look a bit nicer than pre facelift J-specs IMO.

Id rather have a newer lower miles car, i hate the beige/cream interior in most of them, just looks wrong to me and i listen to people like Branners who have owned both and say they prefer the lighter faster spooling j-spec car over uk.

cool, thanks for the info.

Only more expensive as less of them were made, would not call it stock and mature with wheels like that or the big exhaust. As Jamie mentioned I'd rather get a new JSpec, but then again if I picked this up for £15k it could be sold in France for £20k!

I bet i could get a very low miles year 2000 plus j-spec TT6 supra for less than that? sorry its not "sought after" car in my eyes, id rather have a j-spec than uk tbh.

:yeahthat:

Unless you "need" a UK car for insurance purpposes I'd have a facelift car all day long

Have to agree. UKs are severely over valued and over rated given what people expect to get for them. This has been proven time and time again by how many on the classified section which sit for months unsold.

:yeahthat:

Unless you "need" a UK car for insurance purpposes I'd have a facelift car all day long

Surely the discount on insurance isn't more than the price difference between a Jspec TT 6spd and a UK TT 6spd? :shrug:

I can see why they are sought after, but I'd also prefer to import a newer, lower miles Jspec if I had enough money :)